This video demonstrates how to bathe a cat. It's a cat's worst nightmare. To make it easier, first be sure the water temperature is warm and constant. Put the cat in the tub and get him wet with the sprayers warm water. Protect the cats eyes at all time. Apply cat shampoo liberally and rub it in good. Then apply conditioner to the cats' fur to help detangle and conditon it. Rinse really well with warm, steady stream of water. Then use a warmed up towel to wrap around the cat. This will help dry the cat and keep his body temperature up. You can use a regular hair dryer on a low setting to dry the cat while it sits on the towel. Use a wide toothed comb to help expedited the process.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades