Cat toys can be unnecessarily expensive. Using items you already own, you can provide your cat with new and fun ways to play. Look around, you may have dozens of potential cat toys that will occupy your cat for days to come!
Cat love hair ties. You can fling them around and cats will bite them, chase them, and carry them around in their mouths
Break off a long piece of floss and walk around the room. Your cat will go crazy for this minty treat! But please be careful, they may love it so much that they will digest the whole piece of floss. Definitely hide this toy when you're not around!
The cardboard from paper towel or toilet paper rolls can be tons of fun for your cats. They can stick their paws through the hole or they can roll it around the room.
Cats love items they can roll around and chase after. Crumpled up pieces of paper are no exception. Throw a few around and watch your cat chase after it in delight!
Everyone knows that cats love boxes. Try leaving a few empty ones around and let your cat hide and play in and around the box.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades