One of the most painful, but necessary things to be done for cats is trimming their nails. Trimming your cat's nails is beneficial any pet owner, because it helps prevent scratched furniture and helps reduce scrapes and punctures in the skin. But it's also great for cats, because if left unkempt, can grow abnormally, creating tons of pain for your feline friend. Also, if the claws are left too long, they could get caught in carpet or furniture and pull them out while trying to escape. So, clipping your kitten's or cat's nails is important for everyone!
This video, featuring Sandy Robins, will show you the correct procedure for trimming your cat's claws. They're step-by-step instructions, including tips to getting your feline to stay calm and relaxed during the process. You'll even learn the "kitty burrito" method, where you wrap the cat in a towel.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades