Joey Garr demonstrates how to give your cat a bath. For this operation you will need to have ready a towel, Q-Tips, shampoo, a cup and some treats. It's a good idea to clip his nails a bit to avoid being scratched. Gently but firmly place him carefully into the sink and turn the water on very slowly. Turn him around so he doesn't see the water and give him time to get used to it. Avoid getting soap in the mouth and eye area. Fill the cup with water and pour it over him, add shampoo and lather it up. If he hates the water it's a good idea to have someone help you. Rinse the soap off by pouring water over him with the cup. Put him on the towel and dry him off. Carefully clean the outer ears with a Q-Tip. When he is dry give him a good brushing.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades