Your veterinarian may, at some point, prescribe some SQ fluids, or subcutaneous fluids to your cat. There are many reasons for having an SQ fluids prescription. But if you have a cat that needs these, you're going to have to learn how to give the fluid to your cat. Learn how to care for your pet with help from VetVid. See how to give subcutaneous fluids to a cat with this video tutorial.
There are many reasons your veterinarian may prescribe SQ fluids. The primary reason is to correct dehydration, which may be due to an acute illness or a chronic illness such as kidney failure. SQ fluids can be very effective in treating dehydration.
VetVid's videos assist pet owners in making informed decisions on healthcare issues for their animals. Their veterinary advice is for consumers around the world! But... this information is not meant to replace the advice of your regular veterinarian.
VetVid = Good advice for healthier pets! Check out more VetVid videos on WonderHowTo.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades