Giving your cat any oral medication is never easy! This video will give you the hints and tips necessary to help make giving tablets or liquid medication easier. Such suggestions include making sure you are ready to give the medication before starting by taking the top off liquid medicine or removing the tablet from its wrapping. Then, hold your cat around the lower jaw and place the medicine as far back on his tongue as possible. Hold his mouth shut until he swallows. Also, try hiding the tablet in your pet's food or putting it inside a soft treat. Once again a towel may be useful. Wrap your cat in it to prevent him from scratching you. Once your cat has taken his medication give it a reward, a treat will help take the taste of the medicine away!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades