In this video, we learn how to give your cat medication with a few fool proof tips. The first method to do this at home is to wrap the cat inside of a towel, then drop the medication into the cat's ears or mouth. This will help your cat feel comfortable and it will prevent you from getting scratched. Next, you will use treats and place the pill into the pocket of it, then give it to the cat. The animal won't even know the pill is inside of it. After this, you can use a pill popper, which is a syringe like product that goes deep into the mouth of the animal if they are being uncooperative.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades