To help litter train your cats you want to have one more litter box than you have cats. So if you have two cats you want to have 3 litter boxes. You want to have the boxes in locations where it is easy for the cats to see what is going on around them. When they are using the litter box it is a very vulnerable time for them. Having them in the open helps them to feel more secure. Experiment with different types of boxes and litter to see what your cat likes. To get them oriented to using the box. Take them and rub their pads in the litter. This will leave their scent in the litter and help them feel more comfortable using the box. Make sure you clean the boxes everyday. They do not like dirty boxes. If they leave you presents they are trying to tell you something about the litter box set up in your house. So experiment until you find a comfortable set up for them.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades