In this video, Julie teaches viewers how to toilet train their cats. This is, to clarify, training to use a human toilet. First, you will have to get your cat acquainted with toilet seats. Take a toilet seat (that is clean) and tape it securely to the top of your cat's litter box. Once your cat is used to that, buy a sitz bath (or a similar-sized container) that will fit under the toilet seat but above the toilet bowl. Fill it with cat litter and wait until your cat is comfortable with using that. When he or she is comfortable, drill or cut a small hole in the bottom of the container (sitz bath, in this video). Do not use litter in the sitz bath any more. Let your cat's urine and droppings fall through the hole, if possible. As your cat uses the container with a hole, gradually make it larger. This can be done once every week or two. Once the hole is so large that your cat's waste is dropping into the toilet directly, they're toilet trained! No more disgusting litter boxes!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades