Dr. Yin will show viewers how to properly train kittens simple behavior. The wrong way to train a cat is by putting a collar on it and then attach a chain and yank on it. Instead, you will reward them with good behavior when they occur and never when bad behavior is exhibited. Start when the cat is hungry and offer treats when they obey your commands. Be careful not to reward them when they claw at your hand for the food. To train them to sit, only feed them their food when they're sitting. To train them to come on command, make a certain type of sound and when they come, reward them with food. Do this 20 times a day, and it will reinforce the training. If you're training bad behavior such as climbing forbidden places, call them using the "come here" sound and reward them when they do. Afterward, find another way to entertain them, ie. squeeky toy, chew toy, etc. These are some methods to train kittens/cats according to Dr. Yin.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades