Your cats nails are always growing, and they can easily grow too long, which can cause problems. Indoor cats can catch their nail on the carpet, resulting in bleeding or possibly injuring the actual toe. Toenails that are too long can always result in an infection. Learn how to care for your pet with help from VetVid. See how to trim the nails on your cat with this video tutorial.
Learn more about trimming your cats hair and why it's important. Dr. Mike will walk you through steps and tell you the necessary precautions to take.
VetVid's videos assist pet owners in making informed decisions on healthcare issues for their animals. Their veterinary advice is for consumers around the world! But... this information is not meant to replace the advice of your regular veterinarian.
VetVid = Good advice for healthier pets! Check out more VetVid videos on WonderHowTo.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades